From November 10 – 12, 2017, Lakewood Indoor Tennis Centre in Saskatoon will host a Junior Open Series Tournament. There will be Boys and Girls Singles Draws at U12, U14, U16, and U18 age divisions. There will also be Combined Doubles (Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl, or Boy/Girl teams) Draws at U14 and U18 age divisions. Additionally, a combined (Boys and Girls) U10 Future Stars tournament will be included in the event. This event will play on the three-quarter-size Orange Court with Orange Balls.
See below for a full list of events in each division. Players are allowed to register for a maximum of 3 Events, but only a maximum of 2 Singles events. Registration is open for this event and runs until Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Players must register online at the following link: Lakewood Indoor Junior Open – November 2017
Read on below for a more detailed description of the event:
All tournament participants must register online using the online tournament management system
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PLAYER ACCOUNT SET UP ONLINE, PLEASE READ BELOW
Lakewood Indoor Junior Open: U18 / U16 / U14 / U12 / U10 Future Stars
Lakewood Indoor Tennis Centre
November 10 – 12, 2017
Online Tournament Registration: Lakewood Indoor Junior Open – November 2017
All entries and payment for this tournament must be completed online
Registering online for a Tennis Saskatchewan Tournament Player membership is easy, and can be done by following the instructions at http://tc.tournamentsoftware.com.
If you are having difficulty registering for the tournament, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan (306-780-9410)
Boy & Girls Singles: U12, U14, U16, U18
Combined Doubles (Teams of 2 Boys, 2 Girls, or 1 Boy & 1 Girl)
U10 Future Stars (Boys and Girls Combined) (3/4-Court Orange Court)
• The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine/cancel events due to insufficient entries
• Entry Limit: 3 events (Maximum of 2 Singles Events)
• Entry Fee $40.00 1st event, $20.00 each additional event
• This tournament is sanctioned by Tennis Saskatchewan.
• All competitors MUST be members of Tennis Saskatchewan (if you are a member of an Affiliated Club in Saskatchewan you are a member of Tennis Saskatchewan) or another recognized Tennis Association. To purchase an individual membership ($15.00), please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410.
• Entry Deadline: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
• Draw times will be available online (Lakewood Indoor Junior Open – November 2017)
or by phone by 3:00 p.m. Thursday, November 9. Phone 306-955-2226.
• Play will begin Friday, November 10 at 6:00 p.m.
• Unless otherwise cleared with the Tournament Director, everyone is expected to be available to play anytime Friday Evening and all day Saturday/Sunday
• The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel events or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined).
• Players who withdraw from the tournament before the entry deadline will be issued a refund of their entry fees.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline, but before the draws are posted, will be issued a refund of their entry fees, less a $10.00 administration fee.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees.
• Combined” Doubles (two boys, two girls, or one boy and one girl) (when entering on-line, please enter in either “boys”, “girls”, or mixed doubles)
• Main draw matches will be best of three sets with a 12 point tie-break at 6-6. Consolation events will be held. However, the Tournament Director reserves the right to revert to an alternate method of scoring for both main draw and consolation draw matches. Consolation event results will be used for ranking purposes.
•The 15-minute default and 5-minute warm-up rules will be enforced.
• Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times. Please phone 306-955-2226 or check online
• Tennis Canada disciplinary procedures will be enforced. The rule book “Rules of the Court” sets out the rules, regulations, and format to be followed in Sanctioned Tournaments. All Sanctioned Tournaments will be carried out according to these regulations.
• Proper tennis attire is required during matches.
If you are having difficulty setting up your profile and/or registering for the tournament, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410