PROVINCIAL INDOOR JUNIOR CLOSED
PRAIRIE REGION INDOOR QUALIFIER # 2
U12, U14, U16, U18
U9 ¾ Court Orange Ball, U10 Full Court Green Ball
Lakewood Indoor Tennis Centre
1635 McKercher Drive
March 4 – 6, 2022
Events: Boys & Girls/Singles/U12, U14, U16, U18
Under 9 Combined ¾ court orange ball
Under 10 Combined full court green ball
The tournament director reserves the right to cancel or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined)
Entry Limit: 2 events
Entry fee: $50.00 1st Event, $50.00 2nd Event
Players entering the Under 9 orange ball event must pay the $50.00 1st event fee, Tennis Saskatchewan will then provide a $20.00 online refund to players (VISA, MC, or PayPal)
Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 1 – 11:59 p.m.
Draw times: Thursday, March 3 – after 6:00 p.m. Draws will be available online or by phoning 306-529-5077
Play will begin: Friday, March 4 – 4:00 p.m. (All players must be available to play at 4:00 p.m. on Friday)
Ranking Value: Manitoba – Saskatchewan Provincial Ranking Points (4 Stars)
Note: Tournament is only open to Saskatchewan/Manitoba members/players
- This tournament is sanctioned by Tennis Saskatchewan.
- All competitors MUST be members of Tennis Saskatchewan (if you are a member of an Affiliated Club in Saskatchewan you are a member of Tennis Saskatchewan) or another recognized Tennis Association. To purchase an individual membership ($15.00), please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410 prior to the tournament entry deadline.
- This Tournament is open to Manitoba and Saskatchewan players / members only.
- This Tournament is a 2022 Prairie Region Indoor Junior National Qualifying Tournament.
- This tournament is a National Bank Rankings – Manitoba – Saskatchewan 4 Star tournament.
- All Tennis Saskatchewan Sanctioned Tournaments must follow all Government of Saskatchewan Public Health Orders and any other Government protocols and / or guidelines currently in effect.
- Tennis Saskatchewan and / or the Host Club reserves the right to add Covid-19 related restrictions / protocols as necessary / required. Restrictions and protocols are subject to change.
- All Coaches, Parents, Players, Officials, Spectators, etc. must abide by the restrictions / protocols of the Host Club / Facility.
- Entry Limit: 2 events.
- Entry Fee: $50.00 1st Event, $50.00 2nd Event
- Players entering the Under 9 orange ball event must pay the $50.00 1st event fee, Tennis Saskatchewan will then provide a $20.00 on-line refund to players VISA, MC, or PayPal Account.
- Players entering the Under 10 green ball event must pay the $50.00 1st event fee, Tennis Saskatchewan will then provide a $10.00 on-line refund to players VISA, MC, or PayPal Account.
- Entry deadline is Tuesday, March 1 – 11:59 p.m.
- Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $20.00 late registration fee.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament before the entry deadline will be issued a refund of their entry fees.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline, but before the draws are posted, will be issued a refund of their entry fees, less a $10.00 administration fee.
- Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined).
- For U12, U14, U16, U18 – main draw matches will be best of three sets with the 3rd set being a 10 point deciding match tie-break. 3rd / 4th placing matches will be played. Consolation events will be held, subject to court availability. The Tournament Director reserves the right to revert to an alternate method of scoring for both main draw and consolation draw matches.
- For Under 9 ¾ court orange ball and Under 10 full court green ball – an alternate method of scoring will be used (subject to number of participants and/or court availability)
- Draw times will be available on-line or by phone at 306-529-5077 Thursday, March 3 – 6:00 p.m.
- Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times.
- Play will begin Friday, March 4 at 4:00 p.m. (All players must be available to play at 4:00 p.m. on the Friday)
- Players must be prepared to play all days of the tournament!
- Matches will be played on a “to-follow basis”.
- Players playing 2 events may be required to play more than three matches per day.
- The 15 minute default and 5 minute warm-up rules will be enforced.
- Tennis Canada disciplinary procedures will be enforced. The rule book “Rules of the Court” sets out the rules, regulations, and format to be followed in Sanctioned Tournaments. All Sanctioned Tournaments will be carried out according to these regulations.
- Wilson tennis balls will be used.
- Proper tennis attire is required during matches.
REGISTER HERE: Prairie Region Indoor Qualifier # 2 – Saskatoon – 2022
Players must have a player account setup online to register. Don’t have one? Click here.
If you are having difficulty registering for the tournament, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan (306-780-9410)