5.0 & BELOW, 4.0 & BELOW, 3.0 & BELOW
Lakewood Indoor Tennis Centre
1635 McKercher Drive, Saskatoon, SK
March 31 – April 2, 2023
Events: Men’s & Women’s/Singles, Doubles, Mixed/5.0, 4.0, 3.0
The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined)
Female players must enter their first event in a female event; A mixed doubles event will be considered a female event. (If a female enters only one event, the event must be a female event; the second event may be a male event).
Entry Limit: 2 events
Entry Fees: $50 for 1 event, $80 for 2 events
Entry Deadline: Monday, March 27 – 11:59 p.m.
Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $20.00 late registration fee.
Draw Availability: Draws and draw times will be available on Thursday, March 30 – after 6:00 pm (Please phone Lakewood at 306-955-2226 or check online
Play Begins: ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY THEIR FIRST MATCH ON FRIDAY, MARCH 31 AT 5:00 p.m.
• This tournament is sanctioned by Tennis Saskatchewan.
• All Coaches, Parents, Players, Officials, Spectators, etc. must abide by the restrictions / protocols of the Host Club / Facility.
• All competitors MUST be a Tennis Saskatchewan Tournament member or another recognized Provincial or National Tennis Association.
• Entry Limit: 2 events.
• Entry Fee: $50.00 1 Event, $80.00 2 Events
• Entry deadline is Monday, March 27 – 11:59 p.m.
• Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $20.00 late registration fee.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament before the entry deadline will be issued a refund of their entry fees.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline, but before the draws are posted, will be issued a refund of their entry fees, less a $10.00 administration fee.
• Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees.
• The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel events or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined).
• Draw times will be available on-line or by phone at 306-955-2226 Thursday, March 30 – 6:00 p.m.
• Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times.
• Play will begin Friday, March 31 at 5:00 p.m. (All players must be available to play at 5:00 p.m. on the Friday)
• Players must be prepared to play all days of the tournament!
• Matches will be played on a “to-follow basis”.
• Players playing 2 events may be required to play more than three matches per day.
• The 15 minute default and 5 minute warm-up rules will be enforced.
• Tennis Canada disciplinary procedures will be enforced. The rule book “Rules of the Court” sets out the rules, regulations, and format to be followed in Sanctioned Tournaments. All Sanctioned Tournaments will be carried out according to these regulations.
• Wilson tennis balls will be used.
• Proper tennis attire is required during matches.
If you are having difficulty setting up your profile and/or registering for the tournament,
contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410