LTA PAUL DOUGLAS 31
5.0 & BELOW, 4.5 & BELOW / 4.0 & BELOW / 3.5 & BELOW
Bud Miller All Seasons Sport Park
August 11-13, 2023
· This tournament is sanctioned by Tennis Saskatchewan
· Men’s Singles, Doubles – 5.0, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5
· Women’s Singles, Doubles – 4.5, 4.0, 3.5
· Mixed Doubles 8.5 combined, 7.5 combined … (Mixed Doubles based on the Tennis Canada Self Rating Guide) (Example: 7.5 – if one player is a 4.5 player, the other player must be a 3.0 or lower player). If you require clarification, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410.
· Entry Limit: 2 events … The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel events or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined)
· Entry Fees: 1st event $40.00/person, 2nd event – $25.00/person (Entry fees include t-shirt and Saturday Evening Social at the Border Inn and Suites)
· Entry Deadline: Tuesday, August 8 – 11:59 p.m.
· Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $20.00 late registration fee
· Players who withdraw from the tournament more than 7 days before the entry deadline will receive a refund of their entry fees.
· Players who withdraw from the tournament less than 7 days before the entry deadline will receive a refund of 50% of their entry fees.
· Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees.
· Draw times available on line or by phone: Thursday, August 10 – after 7:00 p.m. (Please phone: Warren Aguinaldo at 639 840 3563 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rod Shopland at 780 205 4880
· Play will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Friday night, for those players who are available (please indicate availability on entry)
· Deciding match tie-break (10 Points). When the score in a match is one set all, one tie-break game shall be played to decide the match. This tie-break game replaces the deciding final set. The player/team who first wins ten points shall win this match tie-break and the match provided there is a margin of two points over the opponent(s).
· Consolation events will be held (subject to weather conditions). However, the Tournament Director reserves the right to revert to an alternate method of scoring for both main draw and consolation events.
· The 15 minute default and 5 minute warm-up rules will be enforced
· Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times.
· Tennis Canada disciplinary procedures will be enforced. The rule book “Rules of the Court” sets out the rules, regulations, and format to be followed in Sanctioned Tournaments. All Sanctioned Tournaments will be carried out according to these regulations
· Proper tennis attire is required during matches.
Registering online for a Tennis Saskatchewan Tournament Player membership is easy, and can be done by following the instructions at http://tc.tournamentsoftware.com.
If you are having difficulty registering for the tournament, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan (306-780-9410)