All tournament participants must register online using the online tournament management system
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PLAYER ACCOUNT SET UP ON-LINE,
PLEASE READ BELOW
PROVINCIAL OPEN, 4.5 & BELOW,
4.0 & BELOW, 3.5 & BELOW
Riverside Badminton and Tennis Club
July 29 – August 1, 2022
See below for registration details
· Men’s Singles and Doubles – Open, 4.5, 4.0 & 3.5
· Women’s Singles and Doubles – Open, 4.5, 4.0 & 3.5
· Mixed Doubles – Open, 7.5 Combined, 6.5 Combined
Combined Ranking Open, 7.5. & 6.5 Mixed Doubles (based on the Tennis Canada Self Rating Guide – Tennis Canada Self Rating Guide) (example: 8.0 – if one player is a 4.5 player, the other player must be a 3.5 or lower player). If you require clarification, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410.
· Female players must enter their first event in a female event; a mixed doubles event will be considered a female event. (If a female enters only one event, the event must be a female event; the second or third event may be a male event)
· Entry Limit: 3 events (maximum of 2 singles events)
· Entry Fees: $30.00 1st event, $25.00 2nd event, $20.00 3rd event (No meal included with entry fees)
· Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subject to a $20.00 late registration fee
· This tournament is sanctioned by Tennis Saskatchewan
· All Tennis Saskatchewan Sanctioned Tournaments must follow all Government of Saskatchewan Public Health Orders, the most current Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan, the Re-Open Roadmap and any other Government protocols and / or guidelines currently in effect.
· Tennis Saskatchewan and the Host Club reserve the right to add Covid-19 related restrictions / protocols as necessary / required.
· All competitors MUST be members of Tennis Saskatchewan (if you are a member of an Affiliated Club in Saskatchewan you are a member of Tennis Saskatchewan) or another recognized Tennis Association. To purchase an individual membership ($15.00), please contact Tennis Saskatchewan at 306-780-9410
· Entry Deadline: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
· Draw times available on line or by phone: Thursday, July 28 – after 7:00 p.m. (Please phone 306-242-5584)
· Play will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Friday night, for those players who are available (please indicate availability on entry)
· Unless otherwise cleared with the Tournament Director, everyone is expected to be available to play anytime Saturday through Monday
· If you plan to play 3 events or 2 singles events, to give yourself the best chance of success, it is recommended that you make yourself available to play on Friday night.
· Otherwise the time gap between matches on Saturday may not be as long as you might hope, especially if you happen to have a particularly tough match
· The Tournament Director reserves the right to cancel events or combine events due to insufficient entries (i.e. events may be combined)
· Players who withdraw from the tournament before the entry deadline will be issued a refund of their entry fees
· Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline, but before the draws are posted, will be issued a refund of their entry fees, less a $10.00 administration fee
· Players who withdraw from the tournament after the entry deadline and after the draws have been posted will be defaulted from the tournament and will not receive a refund of their entry fees
· Main draw matches will be best of three sets with the tie-break at 6 all. Consolation events will be held. However, the Tournament Director reserves the right to revert to an alternate method of scoring for both main draw and consolation draw matches
· The 15 minute default and 5 minute warm-up rules will be enforced
· Players are responsible for confirming their own draw times. Please phone Riverside at 306-242-5584
· Tennis Canada disciplinary procedures will be enforced. The rule book “Rules of the Court” sets out the rules, regulations, and format to be followed in Sanctioned Tournaments. All Sanctioned Tournaments will be carried out according to these regulations
· Proper tennis attire is required during matches.
Registering online for a Tennis Saskatchewan Tournament Player membership is easy, and can be done by following the instructions at http://tc.tournamentsoftware.com.
If you are having difficulty registering for the tournament, please contact Tennis Saskatchewan (306-780-9410)