As adopted from the June 9, 2021 version of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan
Preparing to play
- Do not play if you or your playing partner(s) are feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms, such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, and bring hand sanitizer approved by Health Canada (DIN or NPN) with you.
- Clean your equipment.
- Avoid commonly touched surfaces, however when you must, wash your hands and disinfect any surfaces you have been in contact with, including door handles, gates and benches.
- Be sure to arrive just before your scheduled time to prevent queuing or gathering.
- No sharing of equipment (e.g. racquets).
- Respect physical distancing of two metres with other players at all times – on and off the playing surface.
- Wash your hands with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer approved by Health Canada (DIN or NPN).
- Leave the playing area immediately after you complete play. Organizers
- Stagger booking times to ensure a buffer between participants.
- When possible, online reservations and payments are recommended.
- Encourage physical distancing of two metres. When possible, keep a record of participants using the facility.
For additional information, please call the Business Response Team at 1-844-800- 8688 or email email@example.com.